Exploding Kittens, most funded game in the Kickstarter history, is now available for Android! Created by Alan Lee (Xbox, ARG), Matthew Inman (Oatmeal), and Shane Small (Xbox, Marvel).
– Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for those who love kittens, explosions, laser beams and sometimes goats.
– Play with 2-5 friends or strangers online
– All images illustrated by The Oatmeal
– New maps exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
– Digital version of most popular game in the Kickstarter history
In this highly strategic version of Russian kitten roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an exploding kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and out of the game – unless player has the Defuse card. who can incapacitate a kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or dodge Exploding Kittens.