Flowx provides essential weather information clearly presented through maps and charts. The maps that users receive are fully touchable and interactive according to their preferences, and in particular, these maps change depending on the desired weather phenomenon. At the same time, graphics show a clear change in the weather in the coming days and can be observed with the widget.
WEATHER FORECAST WITH ILLUSTRATED MAP
If you are looking for an application that can show the weather change clearly, users can use Flowx. Users can find most popular weather related stats in this app and half of your screen will have map. At the same time, the map is now an interactive map showing the weather history, which will intrigue the user and illustrate the parameters that you will receive.
SIMPLE INTERACTION WITH THE MAP
One interesting point about this map that you can find in Flowx is that it ultimately allows users to interact the way they want. You can tap and swipe to move to other areas and of course the weather in each area is completely different. At the same time, the weather elements are represented with different colors, and each color corresponds to a type of phenomenon.
VARIOUS TYPES OF MAPS WITH DIFFERENT INFORMATION
Users can find wind direction in Flowx and many other phenomena displayed on the screen. In particular, users can see a map with many blue colors representing the waves. The use of maps informing each natural phenomenon helps users to find the right place to carry out a range of activities that they want.
OBSERVE WEATHER-RELATED DATA
Along with the map, the graphics are also a factor that users need to pay attention to as they represent the change in weather over the next few days. Instead of tracking parameters and making comparisons, you can view a graph and see the rise and fall of each parameter. You can also observe the application data directly in the application or via the widget that the user sets up on the home screen.
Users will not be able to ignore useful weather information:
- Users get weather forecasts clearly illustrated with interactive maps and charts to help them gain different perspectives.
- As for the application’s map, users can thoroughly tap and swipe to observe the areas they are interested in.
- These maps can change depending on the natural phenomena of interest to the user, such as wind direction, waves and others.
- Besides the map, users can observe weather changes in the following days through graphs to make the necessary comparisons.
- The graphic can appear directly in the application, or the user can set up a widget to monitor changes in weather parameters anywhere.