Forgotton Anne is the seamless cinematic adventure with meaningful storytelling and light puzzle platforming. You are Ann, an enforcer who keeps order in the Forgotten Lands as she sets out to quell a rebellion that could prevent her master, Bonk, and herself from returning to the human world…
Imagine a place where everything lost and forgotten goes; old toys, letters, socks. The Forgotten Lands is a magical world inhabited by the Forgotten; living lost objects, hungry for memory.
– Discover a beautifully realized wonderland filled with Forgotten – charming everyday items brought to life, filled with personality.
– Play the way you want with simple on-screen touch controls or any officially supported wireless game controller.
– Uncover the truth behind the heartbreaking conflict between a passionate ruler and a ruthless rebel.
– Use the power of the Anima, the energy that brings life to the Forgotten Lands. Use it to solve puzzles and take full control of the lives of the Forgotten.
– Choose carefully. Your words and actions can change the story being told through a branching dialogue system that places power in your hands.
– Run, jump and hover as you aim to bring Ann home, unlocking areas and abilities along the way.
– Enjoy animated visuals created using the same traditional techniques that brought your favorite animated films to life.
– Immerse yourself in a soaring orchestral soundtrack performed by the Copenhagen Philharmonic Orchestra.