GBA.emu is an advanced open source GBA emulator based on VBA-M r1097 supporting a wide range of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices such as Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones.
Disclaimer: This app is in no way affiliated with Nintendo or Gameboy.
- High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file required
- Memory backup and save state support, state files are interchangeable with PC version of VBA-M.
- Supports games in .gba format, optionally in ZIP, RAR or 7Z files
- Cheat code support using VBA-M compatible files (.clt extension), do not use any “master codes” as they are not needed
- Customizable on-screen touch controls
- Gamepad and HID Bluetooth/USB keyboard support, compatible with any OS-recognized input device (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers are also supported when running Android 4.1 or below, and all devices support custom key profiles
- Works in any orientation
Motocross Challenge game included thanks to developer David Doucet. Option ROMs must be provided by the user. Several public games/demonstrations are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to internal storage/SD card and view them from the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow the development of my apps on GitHub:
Visit the explusalpha.com homepage for more information and applications. Report any crashes or device-related issues via email (including your device name and OS version) so that future updates continue to work on as many devices as possible.