With Headphone Equalizer and its set of tools, you will be able to apply equalizers that will adapt to the headphones you are wearing. Any brand and model is supported!
Download app and start adding the new headphones to your stash. In the process, you can calibrate them using an automatic procedure or manually. Use bass boost and equalization to further customize the sound.
Once set, run the equalizer and forget about it by activating the Autogenre function. The headphone equalizer will attempt to restore the current genre of the artist.
List of features:
– Headphone stash: add as many as you like! (buy premium content to add more item)
– Headphone calibration: measure the sound intensity of frequencies to adjust the equalization
– Headphone profile equalization: Set the basic equalization to adapt the sound.
– Headphone EQ: Toggle this feature to automatically apply the profile equalizer
– Headphone Equalizer Online: Register in the app and start downloading headphone profiles and custom EQ to share, save to the cloud and download.
– Bass boost, equalization attenuation and virtualizer: use the knobs to achieve the perfect sound for your ears
Bass, Midrange, Treble: use three knobs for total sound control
– Auto Genre: Get the current song genre and switch the equalizer according to it (Premium)
– Built-in music player and system volume controls: Control the system volume and default music player without leaving the app.
– Quick access to notifications: use the notification to quickly change the current equalizer or access the app
– Custom EQs: Add your own EQ to your headphone list
– Headphone stash backup and restore (restore only supported with premium content)
Supported music players:
– Google Play Music
– Music Pandora
– Most players in the Play Store
To request a feature or submit a bug report, use the email provided or post on the official Facebook community forum at:
If your music player is not working, write to us, we will try to help you!
Current languages: English, Italian, Russian, Indonesian
If you want to translate the app, please contact the developer, thanks!
BILLING: to unlock premium content
BOOT: to activate the option to turn on when the device starts
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: used for Autogenre, online headphone equalizer and license check.
RECORD_AUDIO: used during the calibration process
CAPTURE_AUDIO_OUTPUT and MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: used to improve the audio and visualizer performance.
WRITE_INTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Required for data processing and headphone database import/export.
READ_LOGS: Used for crash reporting.