MedList Pro is a medical application that helps the patients manage prescriptions prescribed by doctors. You will not have a headache again because of how you take your medicine on time, what medicine you took that day. Now, remember them all with this personal doctor of yours!
SET UP PATIENT INFORMATION AND PRESCRIPTIONS
Users must prepare patient information. The information you are required to provide includes personal information and health information. Personal information to be filled in is name and date of birth. You must fill out this section so that you know which patient is the same age as the patient so that children and the elderly cannot use certain medicines. Disease information includes drug name, disease name, and dosage. If the dose is high, the application will warn the user.
AVOID CONFUSION WHEN TAKING MEDICINE AND SENDING PRESCRIPTIONS TO THE DOCTOR
Whenever you go to the doctor, you often need to bring a medical record so that the doctor knows about your past illnesses. However, there are some minor illnesses such as cough, fever, etc.; If you buy medicine at the pharmacy and drink it immediately, it will not be recorded in the medical examination book. Thanks to the app’s history, bring your phone and show it to your doctor, and your past medical conditions will be explained. In addition, thanks to the reminders of the application, many users have avoided taking the wrong medicine on their own time.
SET UP REMINDERS TO TAKE YOUR MEDICINE ON TIME
Additionally, a unique feature of MedList Pro is scheduling an appointment to receive medication. After entering the prescription, the user can schedule a medical appointment for this prescription. Anytime, how many reminders, etc., all you choose. You can also choose separate appointments for multiple medications on multiple prescriptions on the same day. This is a good feature for forgetful people.
- Enter patient’s personal information, including name and date of birth. Personal information will remain confidential
- Provide medical information such as disease name, drug name, and dosage when requested.
- All medical information is kept in history and allows users to view and share with anyone
- Warning if the drug or drug is not suitable for the age of the patient
- Set reminders to take medication at scheduled times. Multiple reminders and multiple medications can be made on the same day