PSPlay offers you the possibility to control your PS5/PS4 remotely without restrictions. You can play your favorite games remotely while you’re away (your home router must be configured accordingly to connect to mobile data from afar, more info below*). PSPlay has been optimized to provide streaming with the lowest possible latency. Third-party controllers and mobile data connections are supported.
Differences to the official PS Remote Play app
• Dualsense/Dualshock and 3rd party controller support for all Android devices
• PSPlay allows you to use mobile data* To
do this, you MUST set up your router at home. More details below
• Supports Android TV devices
• Supports gamepad button mapping
• You can register multiple PS5/PS4 profiles
• Supports on-screen gamepad layout customization
• PSPlay supports rooted devices
• You can use PSPlay as a virtual Dualshock for PS5/PS4
• Supports older Versions PS4 firmware version 5.05 or later
• Picture-in-picture mode (requires Android 8.0 or later)
• Multi-window support (requires Android 7.0 or later)
• Recording and screen capture enabled* (requires third party app)
• Dual-core processor highly recommended
• 2 GB or more RAM
• Screen resolution of the 1024 × 768 or higher
• Wired internet connection for your PS5/PS4 highly recommended
• Your device must be connected to a 5GHz Wi-Fi network for minimal latency
• A high-speed Internet connection with a download and upload speed of at least 15 Mbps
PSPlay allows you to remotely control any PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 4 game that supports remote play. Play games like GTA V, Crash Bandicoot, Fortnite, The Last of Us, FIFA and more on your device. Or just use PSPlay as a virtual Dualshock controller for PS5/PS4.
– Easy connection setup
– Low latency streaming from PS5/PS4 to your device
– Dualshock and third-party controller support for all the Android devices
– Use PSPlay as a virtual Dualshock controller for the PS5/PS4
– https://youtu.be/34sYCwNaYyM (<- subscribe to these guys :D)
Problems with the PSN login
This issue only affects users with PS4 firmware 7.0 or later, who need to sign in to PSN in order to get a PSN Account ID. Recently, some users reported problems when signing into PSN. If you’re having trouble logging into your PSN account, just tell me your PSN username and I’ll get your PSN account ID for you. You can write me an email and I’ll try to answer as soon as possible. More information here:
If you have any other problems or suggestions for improvement feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I’ll try to answer as soon as possible. All information about PSPlay can be found here:
PSPlay works with the latest PS5/PS4 firmware. Please do not upgrade to a newer PS5/PS4 firmware if available until PSPlay has been proven to still work. However, if you have updated and PSPlay has stopped working, it will take me some time to fix the issues. Please keep this in mind.
* Please note that if you want to play over the Internet when you are not at home, you MUST set up port forwarding on your router. Otherwise, the remote game will not work when you are not connected to the local network at home. More information can be found here:
Disclaimer: PS5, PS4, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Dualsense, Dualshock and PSN are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. PSPlay is not endorsed in any way by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks. .